What’s happeningn to my eye?

Posted , 2 users are following.

wednesday morning I woke up with my left eye feeling a constant burning sensation, as if it had an eyelash stuck in it, but after trying multiple times it seems as if there is nothing in there (I flushed it with medication then applied some clorsig). That day the eye gave me hell, constantly watering, sensitive to touch, the occasional burning. It's appearance was a few purple and red lines in which the red were BLOOD red and the purple a more lightish shade, this was it on wednesday.image

Yesterday morning (thursday) my eye had felt so much better in terms of pain, only hurting slightly when i darted my eye to the left without moving my head, except instead of the purple and red small lines it was one big cluster of red lines in the left corner of my left eye, (over the course of the problem the affected area has been half of my left eye, leading me to believe its not conjunctivitis as I thought it covered the whole eye, I may be wrong). Today my eye is no different, this is what it's looked like for the past 2 days.image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.