What's my diagnosis?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, i'm miharbi.

I'm 18 and obesive according to the body mass index, my weight is 83.5 kg. I don't like being near bright lights, they bug the hell out of me, i can't tolerate a LED light bulb shoved into my eyes. I used to have severe hypertension 160/100 even with daily intake of an anti-hypertensive drug Norvasc, so i started taking Concor (because my physician prescribed it to me) and now it's mostly under control 120/80, but it does go up to 140/85-90 sometimes when i'm under stress. I also sweat alot and have chronic hypoxia induced relative polycythemia, giasbock's syndrome. RBC count is 6.63 million cells per cubic millimeter, red cells hypochromic and microcytic. I've a short-term memory is bad.

I'm expecting a diagnosis with reasonable explanations.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.