What's this all about?

Posted , 4 users are following.

was blocked by the mail servers. Click here to update.

I've changed my PW as requested. I did NOT choose to pay for fancy additions I don't need or want.

I do hope this site is not going down the same route as my IT security provider who daily tries to get me to pay for things I don't want or need.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi BettyE,

It looks like your email provider blocked a couple of emails from us as they were detected as spam. Emails have since been delivered over the past few days. Re payment for any services - I'm not sure what you mean but we do not charge for any area of the site unless you sign up for ad free account.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Thanks, Alan. That was what I'd hoped.

Glad to see that this site is as it has always been. Given that I've been on here pretty regularly for, I think, seven years, it doesn't give me much faith in BT's algorithms for spam detecting.

Happy New Year. Betty.

• Posted

Hi Betty, I am having endless trouble with BT and emails, they are bounced as soon as I send them to a BT account. My ISP cannot help me. It is so annoying as the spammers seem to have no problems.

• Posted

I shall make a point of inspecting my spam folder from now on but I think we are entitled to expect something better.

What we need is something between big business and big govt. to run things!.

• Posted

I suppose at least we are not going to have free broadband from Labour, who would we complain to then?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.