Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, im so worry...

i have itching, sticky leaks, bellyache, image and blood loss after sex

what is this?

hpv?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

the bumps i see are just normal fordyce spots which which are harmless. what is your discharge like regarding colour, consistency and smell?

• Edited

What's about those on the left? are not warts?because it looks like others are popping up on the other side...and they seem to itch at the touch.

The discharge are white-yellow and, the conisistency is like a gel.

• Posted

it could be HPV or it could just be VP/normal vaginal papillae. does your discharge smell at all? and does it hurt to pee? its definitely bests to just go and get checked out by the doctor. let me know what they say.

• Posted

Doesn't hurt to pee, but the discharge don't really smell, or at least not like fish (as in some infections) I also have itchy in the anus.

A few months ago I was diagnosed with a "Candida Guillermondi" badly treated by an inexperienced doctor.

But now the situation seems to be getting worse, I'm waiting for swab and Pap test.

• Posted

Finally I had the pap test results, i was diagnosed with exocervicitis, with infiammation and mixed flora...

The pap test also say "some erythrocyte" (?)

Can an exocervictisreally bring all these problems? (also intestinal problems)

Hmm just for safety i'll show these results to another gynecologist and I'll also do an hpv test

• Posted

The kind of discharge are like theseimage

• Posted

i dont believe HPV caused intestinal problems either does it?

• Posted

Sometimes I know that is possible... but now im not so worry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.