What’s wrong with me?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have been feeling nauseous for 5 weeks but these past 9 days have been so much worse. I’m up all night nauseous and all day. I’ve barley slept in 8 days. I stopped eating and drinking for the 4 weeks becouse I felt so sick. I only had one diarrhea today and that’s it. My symptoms are: extreme nausea, stomach pain, sweating, chills, blurry eyes, headaches, dizziness. Someone i know said the stomach bug wouldn’t  last this long. I’m also seeing the doctor at 3:30 today. What’s wrong with me? Will I throw up?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It could be a lot of things. Has anything in your life changed recently? It could be acid reflux, gastritis, gallbladder issues, etc. although I don’t think those would necessarily affect sleep. Going to the doctor is the right thing to do. Could you update after you go in?
  • Posted

Hi, I would assume you are deficient in any nutrient your body needs.. probably vitamins or minerals.

I would try to take a multivitamin and start eating light food. (Banana, rice, some white bread, vegetables ) Also take calcium/ Magnesium and a probiotic.

And drink enough water. 

• Posted

Hi maura 71816

You obviously need some tests to be carried out. Stool tests and blood tests for bacteria. Perhaps your doctor will order them for you...hope all goes well for you..😊

• Posted

Hi hope your feeling better now, I had exact symptoms when I had HPylori, was put on 3 different antibiotics for two weeks and I was better apart from reflux! I have to undergo a 24 ph monitoring procedure and hopefully someone on here will let me know how it went with them! I am quite scared of it 😕

• Posted

Can you pinpoint the area where you're feeling pain? You need to get an abdominal ultrasound. It might be a kidney stone or gallstone. Some anti-nausea medication might provide temporary relief so you can get some sleep. Get the tests done ASAP and keep us posted. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.