What's wrong with my cycle? should I be worried?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Last month on the 17th I had protected sex and took a pan b after my partner told me he had finished and continued a bit and out of worry I took a plan b in case something slept out. Towards the end of last month I ended up having my period a week early before it was supposed to and this cycle was shorter than my usual five days and was lighter. I was a bit worried of being pregnant but my period ends up coming this week. It's heavy the 1st two days and as the 3rd and 4th day approaches it gets very light. I'm worried solely because today it's more of light pink color and only comes out when I wipe. Usually my periods before taking the plan would be longer in terms of flow and towards the end there is usually old blood which is usually a brown color. I haven't gotten any besides a pink color. Should I be worried or concerned or has plan b messed up my cycle? (Note: I have not done intercourse since the last time I took the Plan b)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.