What’s wrong with my vagina?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i recently notice this and I'm super scared i have no idea what it is and I've never had something like this! i notice white/yellowish discharge and a fishy smell down there recently and that it would get my underwear smelly and wet so i constantly have to change my underwear. I was hoping someone knows what this is and could let me know if it something i have to go see my doctor or if it could be treated at home and how!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

could be BV with the smelly discharge or thrush or both. go to the doctors to find out which one it is and if it is indeed any of them, as if its BV youll need antibiotics from a doctor and thrush doesnt usually have a fishy odor. is there any itching or pain and have you had these symptoms ever before (or have you ever had BV or thrush). also, how old are you and have you ever had sexual intercourse before?

• Posted

@ameliamoo thanks for reply !! I've had no symptoms of this before and no i have no itching or pain nothing and I'm 17 and haven't had sexual intercourse !

• Posted

do you think it still could be BV? It doesn't burn when i pee or hurts down there! I have no symptoms besides the discharge and the discharge isn't what smells its down there what smells.

• Posted

go to your doctors most likely bv or thrush easily treated dont worry about it ! 😃))

• Posted

is there a way for it to be treated at home?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.