What’s your favorite symptom to HATE?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Yeah not exactly a “fun” game to play- but we can pretend it’s fun since anxiety only allows us to be hyper sensitive to things things and not ignore them 😂😂😂😜

Mine is the whole “heartbeat in your head” thing. 

It’s been pretty calm for me the last several day and just now hit me with a whammie!!! 

I HATE it. It freaks me out sooooo bad.

I get the ones that you can “hear” also, I call them “whoosh whoosh” as some of you know lol.

This kind is more ACTUAL heartbeat like “thump thump”. Mostly noticeable in the back of my head and my ears will feel a little clogged at the time too.

I’ll tell y’all though- I have had WAY WAY less “weird ovary” pain in the last like 3 weeks since I started taking a teaspoon of black strap molasses everyday! If you get random ovary pain do some research on this stuff.

Anyways- how bout them head thumps?! 

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

The dizziness! Comes and goes apparently randomly and frightens the life out of me. Feel as if I'm on a rocking boat. Oh and the weakness in my arms and legs. Mobile headaches. I could go on... i hate them all in turn 😈

• Posted

Hi my favourite symptom is heart palps but I have many more that I hate too Lol
  • Posted

Anxiety and made up crazy scenarios of tons of negative thoughts. It's almost like I want something bad to happen. When things are going good it's hard for me to just accept it. I keep thinking something bad is just around the bend.

• Posted

Laura, yes you hit the nail on the head I'm like that these days..when I feel better I go out make the most f it..yes I think too some thing bad going to happen that tells us it's hormones doing crap to all f us..people went through this before us and they are fine we will too.

• Posted

Isn't this just a ton of fun??? NOT!! I expect any day now some men in white coats and a net to drag me away. 😂

• Posted

Good attitude str8, lol. I don't hate anything but I could do without the anxiety, lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.