What should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

My shoulder down to my hands pain is been 2 weeks already. Though I'm at rest, I can still feel the pain, mostly on my left arm. Sometimes I can feel the pain near in my armpit. And accompanied by mild lightheadedness that's for 2 weeks as well. I really don't what to do.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it could be from reflux but don't take any chances.i have had back and neck pain but not in the area you describe. see a doctor asap, as diagnosing ourselves can be folly.

• Posted

Been to doctor a lot an ER already, all my lab results are normal. They just diagnose me with acid reflux and gave me some PPI medications.

• Posted

give yourself some time for the damage caused by the acid to heal. may take several weeks. take the ppi's, they should help. I Would reccomend Gaviscon Advance to help with keeping the acid away from your esophagus. Good luck.

• Posted

Girl, i've been through EXACTLY the same thing. For me it lasted for months. The pain radiated from armpit down my entire arm, but for me it was right arm. I also experienced dizziness and lightheadedness. I've been to several doctors, none could find what was wrong with me. I do have a poor posture and back and sometimes i think it's because of that. Do you have a poor posture or back?

I think it can also be stress induced. I remember for me the pain stopped one day after school ended (which causes me stress) and i didn't have it the entire summer. I'm back at school now and i don't have that same constant pain anymore, though i did experience it last night again.

Arm pain that doesn't go away on its own should be a good enough reason to give your doctor a visit because it can be caused by a lot of different things. So you should definitely go to the doctor and also with the arm pain mention lightheadedness to them when you go.

Good luck! ❤️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.