What should I do?

Posted , 6 users are following.

My shoulder down to my hands pain is been 2 weeks already. Though I'm at rest, I can still feel the pain, mostly on my left arm. Sometimes I can feel the pain near in my armpit. And accompanied by mild lightheadedness that's for 2 weeks as well. I really don't what to do.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anna1223

You may need an ultrasound scan on your shoulder and arm. You may have a problem with your bursar and arm ligaments..Ask your doctor to order an ultrasound for you...

• Posted

is there any possibility this could be lung related? Are you getting any chest pain or breathing issues as well?

• Posted

I do have chest pain. But my first diagnosis was acid reflux.

• Posted

the reason I asked about chest pain is because you mentioned armpit pain. Chest pain that travels to the armpit can be pleurisy. I have multiple pulmonary emboli and I got chest pain that traveled to the armpit, I would also get arm discomfort and pins and needles in my hand.

Is it a possibility it could be heart related as it is your left arm, have you had any tests or checks for that?

• Posted

I've done EKG, blood test, urine test, chest xray, thyroid test but everything is normal.

• Posted

If you start getting breathing problems, ask for a d-dimer blood test, chest X-rays don't show up pulmonary emboli or pleurisy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.