What should I do

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, the fact is that the doctors discovered that I had intestinal cancer. The saddest thing is that when I did not know about my illness, I was a man who just enjoyed life. After I was informed of this terrible diagnosis, I had no choice but to wait for my death alone. Yes, alone, since I grew up in an orphanage and I do not have friends and relatives I never had, so I wrote here to hear your advice. I immediately say that I will be happy to fight for my life, but I don’t even have money for treatment. I would like to share my problem with someone, thanks 😃

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

im sorry to hear of your diagnosis i lost my son to cancer last year thankfully we have the nhs here so treatment was available but it didnt work have u looked into alternative treatments such as cbd thc oils

• Posted

I carefully began to study the methods of treating my illness, but, unfortunately, I no longer have the opportunity to earn money for alternative treatment (it seems to me that it will not help me) and everything else. To even begin treatment, I need to leave the country in which I live. Now I wonder how to spend time and forget about my problem, I just want to relax and, not thinking about the imminent death, I want to distract myself from bad thoughts

• Posted

its not right u should have to pay to be treated im so sorry wish there was more that i could do if you ever want to chat further i can forward my social media details and can keep in touch

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.