What stage? (Pic) Have been treating as a hemorrhoid for two months now

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I guess im just asking if i should be concerned about this? Soft piles, go inside after a bm. I have no pain, itch, bleeding...nothing other than visual as far as i can tell. lately ive felt pressure but connected that with putting on the medicine. (Prep H and suppositories) i think the swelling has gone down since i first got it...and I have started taking fiber. again, no symptoms. i do occasionally have constipation or the feeling like i need to go and cant. imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Mdogg,

Unfortunately by the symptoms it is already Stage 2-3. You should be concerned, but it is a good time now to take pragmatical approach - if you do not want it to advance to a constant prolapse grade 4 or beсoming large - strictly should be no constipations or hard stools, no hot spicy foods including ginger or tumeric, be careful with the iron supplements (I had reaction on every form I tried which quickly advanced my stage, and started to have almost immediate hem bleeding even if just taking iron supplement in a mouth spray), no lifting more than 5 kg.

Remember (as I was told by my private Consultant): as soon as a blood vessel in the rectal area was stretched, it becomes floppy like used rubber balloon, and would be only larger and with no resistance to stretch. Hard stools, spices, lifting etc make a further damage.

Phlebotonics might also help (herbal remedies and Diosmine) and soluble and insoluble fibre (but only with a lot of water!) 3 l water through the day will help. Just a cup of coffee in the mornings helps natural evacuation.

You could stop its progression. Good luck and best of health!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.