What STD's can be taken by male sucking a female prostitute breast during sexual act?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello!

I am a 35 years old man.

In 2003-2004 I had about 5 or 6 protected sexual acts with 3 different female prostitutes. For two of them I sucked their breasts for about 3 times during sexual prelude. One time I felt a little bit of milk (a few drops) into my mouth that I swallowed. 

In 2009 my health problems started - rash on scalp, then lymphadenopathia, later Chronic Fatigue syndrom, abdominal pain, overgrowth of bacterias in gut, low immunity, allergies, neurological problems (weakness of legs and hands), all these symptoms developed gradually from 2009 until today. I thought I got HIV so starting with 2010 I did all kinds of HIV testing, Ag/Ab, PCR, Western blot, etc... All came negative (about 5-6 different tests done in 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015). I have now almost all of HIV symptoms but tests show negative. I have very high CMV igG, EBV.

Any opinions on what STS's can be acquired from sucking prostitute breast? 

And what other STD's give symptoms like HIV but without being actually HIV positive?

Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

MS & Lupus cause problems with your immune system. Have you been to a doctor and explained all of your symptoms? If not that should be your next move. Good luck!

• Posted

Yes, I was to about 50 different doctors and yet no diagnosis. MS was excluded and lupus is so difficult to be diagnosed, if not impossible, so no help on this direction. 
  • Posted

Dear friend,

This is too long a time since you had these encounters to worry about exposure. They say symptoms manifest months after exposure. So, if within six months you didn't show any signs, and all these results came out as negative, you should throw a party. I feel pretty sure that your symptoms are psychological. Be happy.

I was just like you several years ago, but it all turned out that I had nothing to worry about. If there are other ailments that could cause those symptoms,   I'd say for you to relax your mind, give yourself recovery time from worries and test for something else. Remain blessed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.