WHAT THE F IS GOING ON,LOL

Posted , 6 users are following.

I stayed in a hotel that allowed pets. 2 days after that i suddenly had intense burning on my lids and itching and sandy feeling. Went to eye dr,i took tobradex for 1 day and it worked but i stopped because someone scared me about steriods,4 months later and im a mess,swollen lids and burning,itchying,went to dr and he wont give me medicine,gave me lid scrubs,warm compresses,and thats all. what if i have infection or something, i want medicine,lol i read it could be mites,allergic,what medicine is out ther that worked for others so i know? was that wrong of him to not give me medicine?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

one more question ,this just may be the itchyness of the lids but is it normal to feel itchy crawly feeling under eye abone the cheek with this?
    • Posted

the itchiness is the crawling is coming from the inflamation.  You need to get that anti inflamatory on it soon.  The Steroids only work for a short time and then it gets worse.  An anti inflammatory ointment is worth the try.  smile
    • Posted

I will warn you though this Ointment is expensive but worth every penny.  If you have insurance then it will be fine.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.