What the heck is growing in my vagina. Really graphic picture. Sorry

Posted , 16 users are following.

Anyone have any idea what is going on here. I was tested for herpes. Haven't got the results back yet. Doctor checked me but didn't seemed concerned. 😦

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Forgot to mention . I had a bacterial vaginosis infection. That is gone now.

No symptoms. I only looked because I had green discahage from the infection.

• Posted

looks like Vestibular papillomatosis to me

• Posted

Oh I hope you are right. If you are I am buying you lunch!!!

• Posted

Seriously I will fly or drive to where ever you live. I will also bake you a cake. πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

Lunch is on me!!!! They didn't say it was Vestibular papillomatosis . She said I tested negative for herpes.Let me know when you can meet for lunch!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Posted

dont think its herpes . does it hurt or itch ?

• Posted

Doesn't hurt or itch. I only noticed because of the green discharge I was having.

Doctor did a swab on one of them. Waiting to here back if it is herpes . Oh the waiting is so hard .

She did diagnose me with BV. That has cleared up.

I wasn't sure what the big thing was at the top of the picture.

Thanks for answering.

• Posted

green discharge? isnt that a sign of trich? if you only noticed cos the green discharge it is possible that youve always had them? also vaginas are full of folds as they stretch during sex/ childbirth etc so they do look very bumpy at the opening. the bumps youre concerned about could just be VP. as already mentioned.

• Posted

wait for the result and i doubt its herpes . if no pain and no itching but you describe green discharge which is tric so idk why your doctor even bother to test you for herpes if you mentioned no pain and green discharge but wait to see so you can take herpes off the list.

• Posted

I think she did test the green discharge. The medicine she gave me takes care of BV and tric. The discharge was gone after a day of taking the medicine.

Doctor also gave me medicine for a UTI and a yeast infection.

Tested for herepes because the guy I had sex with now says he has herpes. 😦Sorry should have mentioned that in my first post.

I was so frazzled when I was at the docotor I forgot to ask her a lot of questions.

Thanks everyone for all your help. It really helps me an anxiety, πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

hi can u update me about the results plz. and does it itch, burn or anything else weird that happens?

• Posted

Hi, Haven't got my results back yet.No itching or burning. I had a green discharge. The Dr. said that was bacterial vaginosis.No other symptoms.

• Posted

yayyy its great to know and i live pretty far for lunch .......im in india....im happy for

• Posted

No its not too far. I have always wanted to travel to India!!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again for putting my mind at ease until me test results came back.

• Posted

it was my pleasure 😊😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.