What the heck is on my foot

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey hi hello, 

So Ive had a plantar wart on the outside of my foot for about a year. I had my Dr. Look at it just to make sure that’s what it was, and bought some compound w stuff. I tried basically everything to get rid of it, and only until recently have I had success with over the counter freeze off. It’s shrunk majorly, but last night i noticed this white raised dot in the middle of it. Naturally, i got tweezers and pulled it out. It was instant relief but bled terribly. The little dot i pulled out was almost looked like a seed with a string attached . Was this the infamous “root”? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

What are the symptoms of your plantar wart? My younger sister has a small bump on her foot. There is a red seed on the surface of the bump. She thought it was a wart and applied garlic, but unfortunately, it leads to extreme pain while walking. Does she really have a plantar wart? Help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.