What the heck is this? Help anyone who can

Posted , 9 users are following.

Does anyone know what this is? I want to my MD and was tested for STDs and came back clean. These bumps are not visible unless I'm erect, so sorry about the pics but it's the only way you can see them. They are darker in color and it really seems to be spreading. I started noticing them a year ago. I think my next step is to see a dermatologist, but MD had no answer. My concern is cancer or something. I can't find any pics online that look similar.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Well I can't tell you what exactly it is but because you don't have bleeding and rough skin on the spot,the cancer chance is super low .

So don't stress yourself and if you feel really stressed go Doctor ,I'm sure he have answer for it and I'm sure it's not cancer .

• Posted

No bleeding, no itching, no discharge no discomfort whatever.. Already saw TWO DRs both clueless. Going to a dermatologist next I guess, but I was hoping someone here might know something. Thanks anyways
  • Posted

We've seen pics not dissimilar to that on this forum twice before, but I don't think anyone ever found out what it was.  I don't think it's an STI or a health risk though.  Were you circumcised recently, or as a child?  Are you on any medication, or have you had any other medical issues that might be connected?

• Posted

As a child and no medications.  No medical issues.  
  • Posted

I wouldn't like to have these, but I don't think it's anything dangerous. I hope the dermatologist has some ideas for you. Good luck.

• Posted

Hello Bob!

?I've seen similar before both on cut and uncut guys, and I'm therefore sure it's pretty usual. The skin on your glans seem a little rough aswell as the texture itself is a little bumpy, but I doubt there's anything serious at all. It might have been there even before you took notice one year ago. Probably a dermatologist would give a better answer than your doctor. Good luck! :-)

• Posted

Hello, it's been two years already; have you found a solution? Would you please share it? Thank you

• Posted

Do you push the blood up to the head manually a lot when you are erect?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.