What this little painless bump on my penis shaft??plz help

Posted , 6 users are following.

few bumps itchy something .itching is very very less.they are painless.and feels little bit solid from insideimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

Dear ig,

These are just sebaceous glands- your photo clearly shows that when you stretch the skin it becomes more apparent. They are a normal part of your penile anatomy and no treatment is necessary.

Adhari

• Posted

thanku very much.uh just remove my all worryness.heartly thanku

• Edited

imagefor proper diagonsis.i m uplaoding a new pic.plz doctor clear my doubt, is this dangerous or not,this are painless and itchy some times.i m soo afraid of it

• Edited

hey there,

this is perfectly alright, called fordyce spots. very common in this area, can also be found on lips.

so no need to worry, dont try to press them out... not working and can cause inflamation.

chris

• Edited

@chris53795 ur words relief my whole stress.thanks a lot .God blessed uh

• Edited

man i know how you feeling. but really relax. idk how old you are, but in my case these spots came up as a teenager, i am 30 now, they are still there.

there is a removal possibility with a laser... but in my opinion this is stupid... you live with it and no woman/man will ever recognize it as something not normal.

it is very often on penis'

take good care

chris

• Edited

can't believe someone unknown helps a lot.btw i m now 21 and from india.where r uh from

• Edited

I can feel you, I am happy that I got the chance to relief your stress. had the same feeling years ago when I saw these spots.

but it is nothing serious, it is there and thats it 😉

i am from germany.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.