What time is best to take ropinirole

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had RLS since 2010 and take ropinirole twice daily. I do just fine with pill taken at 2pm but find the one at 7:30 or later makes my RLS worse for at least an hour to 1,5. before I can settle down to sleep. With my lifestyle. it is difficult for me to remember to take ropinirole before 7:30. Does anyone have a suggestion. I am hard of hearing and don't always hear phone alarm as a reminder.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

can you get a watch that buzzes? like maybe a smart watch. that way you'll feel the alarm

• Posted

Thank you so much for your reply. It is something I will think about. I haven't worn a watch in years but it might work. It bothers me more that when I take the ropinirole my symptoms seem to flare up for the first hour but then I seem to settle down. I don't quite understand why since it is only the evening one that I notice that does that but that is also when I am quiet. I don't know about you but I really hate this disease and wish so much that it would just go away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.