What to do emergency !??!

Posted , 2 users are following.

currently taking  , Pentasa 1g suppositories 1 at night.

but doctors currently give me prednisolone sodium Enema, it’s like a clear liquid, I must put 100ml into my anas.

but how do I go about taking the tablet suppositorie with the liquid enema ?? What’s the best way to do this. I don’t want to waste meds

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Thomas I would use the enema first...I've never been able to retain mine for longer than a few minutes ...and then use the suppository after you expel the enema. If you are able to hold the enema all night as they recommend, firstly well done lol.....if so perhaps try the suppository in the morning after you emptied your bowel

• Posted

I did it yay, lasted all night, I did take the suppository at the same time last night at 10:00.. can I start taking my suppository in the morning ? If so is it safe to take 1g pentasa even though it’s been 12 hours since I last inserted ?

btw I didn’t even wake up to any enema haha. Yay

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.