What to do for tearing??

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, I am so frustrated with the tearing. I just completed my 3rd Mona Lisa treatment and so hoping it helped the tearing and then I wake up with a tear. I tear for no reason between the vagina and anus. I am always putting on Aquafor. I seriously do not know what to do anymore. I haven't had sex in 3 years. I hate this!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Wow. I was tear and flare up free before they started. Did 2 treatments on low frequency. Then 3rd was a double whammy on the inside and out. First two treatments were outside exclusively. No tearing for me. Did you use dialators?
  • Posted

I have terrible tearing in the same location as you do. I'm finding the clobetasol ointment helping. I'm not familiar with Mona Lisa treatments. What are they? Have you tried clobetasol it seems to work well for me.

• Posted

I do use Clob if I have itching, my Dr. said that the Clob would actually make the skin thinner so I only use it if I have itching. The Mona Lisa is a laser treatment that is done internal and external that is suppose to rejuvenate the skin and produce more collagen. You have 3 treatments 6 weeks apart and then once a year after that.
    • Posted

Thank so for that info. I used the clob daily for 4 weeks then 2 consequtive days each week for maintenance. I've been using it for several years. No real issues with skin thinning. I'll have to investigate the laser treatments. I'm in Canada and they may not be available here but I'll check it out. Thanks hope you find some relief.

• Posted

My skin can tear anywhere around the labia just at a light touch when the LS is active despite having no other symptoms. This is a sign that I needed to use the steroids more frequently. I also tear at the base or top of the vagina where I have fusing and the skin has become tight and completely devoid of elasticity. If this is the situation then, applying a very small amount of steroid to the torn area, whilst open (some will oppose this) will stop it re fusing. It slows down the inflammatory stage of healing. Every healed tear will make you tighter. Use dilation alongside to maintain the stretch. It is a little uncomfortable but it may work. It has for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.