What type of cosmetics do you use?

Posted , 6 users are following.

My eye cosmetics consist of just eye pencil, and that is now causing a problem. This condition has really aged me. What do you use for your sensitive eyes while battling Blepharitis? smileDena

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I can’t go near my eyelash line because I am afraid of losing more lashes. I followed a recommendation from someone on this website and I bought Revlon Colorstay Creme Eye shadow 720. I apply it using one finger and just go as close to my lashes as I can. It’s a light brown matt that looks very nice and helps a lot. 
    • Posted

Denise, I haven't lost eyelashes, but my eyes are quite swlollen. I might try your eye shadow and see how it works. Thanks for the tip! smile Dena

• Posted

Dena,

I use Physician's Formula. I keep make up remover and cotton squares in my car. I remove mascara as soon as I return from some event. It's for special occasions. Otherwise I don't wear eye make up. The most toxic for me are eye liners of any brand. Sad.

• Posted

Eye pencil is the worst for me. Almay and Physitian's Formula are worth trying

• Posted

Rita, I look like I'm a hundred years old without make up, but it isn't gentle with my eyes. It's not something that I always use, but I work a lot with the public. I'm trying to find a better solution then the one I have. I just purchased the eye shadow from Revlon that Denise suggested. Hope it works. Thanks for the pointers! The more the better! smile Dena

• Posted

I really like the Eye shadow. It’s a nice light color and not sparkly. Since it’s a creme it doesn’t get in my eyes. Just stay away from your lash line. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.