What would you ask?

Posted , 1 user is following.

2-3 weeks after a diagnosis of a beans and pulses allergy and back i go to the dietitian! The only problem is what do i want to find out? well everything as my diet is so deplete. i have been put on a fodmap diet, made to fortify my diet told to cut great swathes of food out, told to add things in, strip them out. i have had cameras up and down, tests for stomach acidity, i have lost count of the amount of dietitians appointments i have had. where do i start this is now a generic dietitian? i have an appointment for specific support in 2 weeks. I feel so confused any clues where a veggie, coeliac with allergies starts? stuck, any suggestion will help, but not a joke!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.