What wrong?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I keep feeling like burping n it makes me feel a bit nauseous. Feel tight in the chest. It's making me panic I don't no what it is.

Anyone had this? Is it anxiety or something else?

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I get acid reflux with mine and I get tight chest as well. I've gone to the ER to get checked and everything was fine. If you've been checked out then you are probably fine and this is all due to anxiety. It's hard to understand that anxiety can cause all of this. Hope you feel better. If you haven't gotten checked I would advise you too smile
    • Posted

Thanks I will. Does it put u off eating with the burping n sicky feeling? I find that makes it worse. N I just sit n try and breath them away. If this is anxiety I wish it would leave me alone! Sick of not having a single normal day
    • Posted

At one point yes. I did not want to eat as I thought it would make it worse. Or cause something to happen. Me too, I haven't had a normal day since I can remember. And when I do it goes away quick because it freaks me out that I am symptom free. Lol.
    • Posted

Oh my god I'm the same. Having a good day n then bam it's gone It doesn't last long at all. Hopwfully it will all get better for us. smile
  • Posted

I have been having ao many health problems that I am convinced aren't anxiety.. shortness of breath is the mail and most bothersome issue.. I feel as if my chest can't catch a breath and that it is 1,000 lbs and trying to get a good full breath is impossible.. at first I did panic because it was so out of the blue.. I have had multiple test run all of which are normal.. one minute I except it is anxiety then in other I panic because I can't comprehend how anxiety could last this long.. (almost two months now) and be so powerful. I also get a tightening sensation around the jugular vein in my neck when I bend over or strain.. and that is also a pretty common anxiety symptom.. I had issues swallowing leading up to the shortness of breath too.. it started when I found out I had some issues with some blood work I had done.. even though some of my blood work was abnormal for low hormone levels and slightly low thyroid levels and my doctor assured me that is was nothing to be concerned about I am convinced that maybe he isn't listening to me when I say that I am not feeling right.. I guess what make a me forbthr most part believe it is anxiety is that when I can forget about it and not dwell on it..it goes away.. I wake up full of good air and I can breathe for the first hour until I start gasping and panicking.. also. When my shortness of breath is at its worst I get awful stomach pain and gas..I guess from swallowing so much air.. that in turn leads to pretty bad back pain.. anxiety can do things that make you feel downright awful and trick you into thinking that there is something really wrong!
    • Posted

Thank you ma'am! I have had two really good days!! How have you been?
    • Posted

I did such a dumb thing - you know I'm tapering down my diazepam slowly, with an expert doctor's help - well, a few days ago I ordered 28 ssleeping pills from the internet. What a dumbass. I took them all, not all at once.

Sometimes I just get a craving - it isn't easy to contemplate a future without anti-anxiety meds.

Thanks for asking!   love Tess

• Posted

Hi.

Could be anxiety or heartburn. Ask your pharmacist for something - there are plenty of over the counter medicines for heartburn.

Oh, and yes, I've had it - and I'm on medication from my GP because it's particularly bad.

You do understand that this is nothing to do with your heart? It's just excess acid in the stomach - a nuisance, but not fatal.

Please tell me you haven't let the boyfriend back!!!! love Tess

• Posted

Find out which foods to avoid. Sugar free sugars like sobitol can cause some of this. Cucumbers can give you a healthy belch
    • Posted

Sorbitol mannitol xylitol may be sugars to avoid
    • Posted

I did wonder if chocolate can do this Coz seems to happen day after I binge on chocolate. I'm only a small girl but I don't no.
    • Posted

Yes. Chocolate can do that. Look it up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.