Whats going on?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so for most of the day I've been feeling off, kind of spaced out off. Still here enough to get anxious and sweaty but all in all just tired, pressure in my head, hot flashes, feels like my body wants to shut off, anxious stomach, anxious and spaced out. I don't know what's up with me tonight. My head feels kind of heavy and so does my eyes. I can't or maybe I'm to afraid to try and fall asleep. Plus its only 8pm. Not sure what these could be but its pretty scary. Any input on any of this anyone? I could use some help ha. I feel like I might just pass out and die

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You are describing my anxiety exactly. As far as how to move past it, the only thing I've found is to force myself to lay in bed and do something mindless (watch Netflix or read) until I fall asleep. I have that type of day/night at least once a month. I'm sorry you are going through it though! sad
    • Posted

I am sorry that you have to go through with it too. I'm just trying to watch tv. All the symptoms I checked out are pointing to migraines.
  • Posted

I'm sitting here at 04.30 am having been up and wide awake since 3.00 am.

This inability to achieve a proper sleep pattern has been caused by various medical conditions that I feel I cannot control.

Lack of sleepĀ used to cause me a great deal of anxiety until I decided to tacke the problem it head-on.

In my case I decided that if this was going to be my lifestyle from now on then I would use the 'awake' hours well.

So today it doesn't phase me out as it used to, as I just get on with something that I want to do that I feel will relax me at that time.

In your case your problem may well be caused by anxiety. Whatever the situation try not to let it get you down, remember that tomorrow is another day.

• Posted

You are thinking too much thats why you feel that way. Your well being depends on your mind and the mind is under your control. Stop thinking too much. You are OK. It is your mind that is causing the problem. Dont let your mind wonder here and there. Instead, try to focus on something that you like most. You cannot pass out or die just by thinking something stupid.
    • Posted

Great bit of advice atom. agree completely

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.