Whats going on with me make me scary!!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello every one,

I am facing a problem from last 5 years i am 31 now and over weight...i have done gall bladder surgery in 2010 bcoz of polyps. Biopsy of gall bladder show no evidence of maligancy..my problem start in dec 2012 while i was talking to my friends and suddenly i feel completely dark in front of my eyes and my breath stop i was thnking i pass out but after few seconds my eye sight come back and every thing look normal i go to hospital and doctor say i have food posioning next morning i feel scary and go to doc again well isit in hospital for all day that if sum thing happen to me i am near to the doctor...then slowly i feel heart escape beats i go to lot of doctors do echo ecgs stool tests blood test all of them comes normal but still facing the same problem..in last few years i go to different doctors they say i am fine i am pschyco need depression tablets...some one say i have ibs...last one and half year i am in japan working here i have go to gastro doc they do endoscopy its normal go to other hospital foe colonscopy that is fine...go to cardiologist he do one ecg which is normal and he say me to climb on stairs foe 3 mins i do so and he do another ecg for me after that in which he see heart pause mean my one heart beat stop for a while he decide to monitor my heart for 24 hours with holter ecg result is 98.75 % fine he say its a good result some time i have slow heart rate he talk to me in details that i am not alone almost every one is facing the problem some time fast and soem time slow heart beats i am completely fine the result is almost 99%.i request for echo which is clear...have done all body blood tests 4 times,chest x rays 3 time ultra sound 3 times,stool test 2 times,ecgs 16 times 15 is normal one show slow hear beat and after that monitor my heart for 24 hours result normal,heart echo 2 times,urine test,endoscopy and colonscopy all of that come normal but still have heaviness in chest,upset stomach,gurgling sounds in stomach some times,burping mostly,bloating,and also some time feel my breath stop and heart stop beating when i feel i have gas mostly yesterday night my heart beats goes abnormal i feel but have gas in night time even till now i have gas and upset stomach!!!!!very tired of my condition have tried alot of medicine omeprazole,lansoprazole,esmoprazole,femitodine i am taking now 40 mg a day ,colofac for 6 months,probiotic,....i m a father of 8 months ood daughter some time i cry whats going on every thing is clear from where the gas will build up and make me feel scary and my left chest heavy and feel bad in the heart aide like it stops....any one knows any thing please let me know i will really apppreciate it plz plz plz plz plz i am very tired of this misrable life when i see others they are happy i feel very bad bcoz i m not feeling well all time and it make me hurt..any suggestion plz next few months i will try to go to my cardiologist and discuss about angiogram but i don't think so he will do so bcoz he has my 24 hours ecg result and also echo result few months ago...what should i do

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi unlucky63610

You have answered your own question. Your problems are due to being overweight. You need to go on a healthy eating diet and do exercise..change your diet, exercise and lose weight....if you are overweight you are putting a strain on your heart..and if your diet is unhealthy this will cause the digestive problems you are experiencing..if you want to be happy like everyone else you know what you have to do.....exercise mildly at first and gradually build it up....best wishes...

• Posted

Yup i will do so thanks alot i will start running at morning time then do diet also
    • Posted

Hi unlucky63610

It sounds as if you are experiencing an Ectopic Heart Beat or otherwise known as Arterial Contraction......which is not a serious condition..it can be brought on by medication or low potassium....but no excuse not to lose weight...you can search. 'Ectopic Heartbeat' for more information to see if there is a correlation with what you experience....best wishes...

• Posted

Well lilian dont know about ectopic beats but as much as i remember i have escape beat during the ecg and the ecg is normal i don't know japanese language but my cardiologist say to me that result is 98.75%...its a good result and tell me that i didnot need any medication....after that i do echo clear he say to me that i am not the one whose heart beat will become slow some time mostly people have fast or slow heart beats thats not a problem and i wanna do further more tests but he say to me that if i have any problem 24 hours holter ecg will caught it and do further tests but no need but my priority is weight loss now

• Posted

Hi lucky63610

I hope you don't mind me calling you 'lucky' it's more positive!.....i had a 24 hr heart monitor some time ago and ecg and an echocardiogram..because i get missed heart beats....the report was sent back to my doc which said the missed heartbeats were picked up and were known as ectopic heartbeats which my doc told me were very common and nothing to be concerned about. I still get them but i am not concerned due to the result...I thought perhaps that may be the case with you....did you ever see your ecg and echocardiogram result.....i ask this because the cardiac consultant just said all was fine..but it was my doc who explained to me the full report.....best wishes with your weight loss....

• Posted

Gallbladder surgery can cause complications such as IBS and bile acid malabsorption. Ask for a SECHAT scan to check this.  Do you have any stomach pain that moves about or bowel habit change?  Perhaps ask your doctor for a gallbladder diet to see if that helps.  Try losing weight too since you say you are overweight.  

Stress and anxiety can cause breathlessness, heart palpitations and IBS.  Sometimes  people with IBS can get breathless.  From what you are saying, you seem to have a problem with your anxiety levels. Try distraction techniques such as more exercise, getting plenty of sleep and taking up a hobby.  If this doesn't work, see your doctor about CBT or another course of snxiety medication.

Colefac is an IBS medication. Is that helping? If it is, that may suggest IBS.  If you had food poisoning, that can also trigger IBS.    Do you find any food triggers symptoms? Perhaps try a food diary.  Food problems can be linked with IBS too. I wouldn't bother going to a cardiologist if all your heart tests had shown up normal. Your tests showed almost 99%!  That is very good, so it shows that is not the problem.  

• Posted

Thanks pippa i really appreicate it as i am our weight i am trying to loose weight and let me c after that actually i have done till now almost 16 ecgs in which one show my heart pause for a while its no longer then my cardiologist monitor my heart for 24 hours and result is 99%..and then i do echo thats also clear i am plaining to loose weight let see after that but i have also acid reflux problem i burp alot..and mostly what i eat come up again well let see from today i cut off cabbage from my food and also no fried things

• Posted

I sm taking lexapro 10 mg every night from last 4 months it help alot i have severe anxiety but now i am fine almost 65% after using lexapro 10 mg wanna continue it
    • Posted

Fatty and spicy foods don't always agree with me.  I get hearburn if I eat overly spicy foods and I get nausea or vomiting if the food is too fatty or oily because my stomach doesn't always digest the fat. This used to be a lot worse years ago but it has since improved.

• Posted

Yup i m taking the madication for anxiety but the acid medicine is not working i burp almost all day well let see i already start dieting but stop exercise for a while bcoz. Have fever bcoz of climate change here in japan
    • Posted

Ask your doctor for a different antacid medication or ask if the dose can be increased
    • Posted

The problem here in japan they have only few kind of ppi antiacid.....there is no pentoprazole here at japan and many other medicine peptobismol is not here at japan i get it if i eat spicy i have indigestion then heaviness in left chest and burping ifthere is burps no gas i didnot feel heavy in my chest
    • Posted

Try to get on some multivistamins and cut off oily fried foods and do exercise let see hooe i can loose some weight

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.