Whats this muscle pain im feeling?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone im 24 years old. Last year i was fit and healthy then my life started falling apart. In march i had a crown fitted at the dentist..this crown was too big and i develooed TMJ (jaw joint disorder) because of this..it makes my jaw click when i speak and ache when i talk. In april i had a calf injury after running(calf injury gone now). Seen a physio and got told to stretch my glutes and achillies/calfs strsight after doing the glute stretch my buttocks felt really sore almost a constant burning pain (this subdides after 2 weeks) the glute stretch also caused the ssme pain in my knees (constant burning and weakness) which is still there i struggke to walk because of the pain and the achillies stretch caused the same pain in my achillies (numbness/weakness/burning)sill got now. ive had an mri and x ray on my knees which come back as normal (doesnt make sence as their in so much pain for slmost a year) ive been working with a physio with 13 years experience and he doesnt understand whats going on with my body (almost like im making it up) after playing video games for 4 weeks i started feeling the same pain at the base of my thumb/palm of hand snd wrist (pins and needles,pain and burning) doctors snd physio still csnt make sence of this. When i walk ill feel a pinching feeling around my buttocks/glutes or a sharp pins amd needles pain. Recently i sat at the edge of my bed and felt a sharp shooting pain going from my bum up my lower back which i feel is linked to the origional glute stretch from almost a year ago in agony im holding back the tears everyday im in that much pain im 24 and can barely walk. My eyesight used to be great to but over the last 6 months things seem blurry especially when i look over my shoulders. All this has happened in a year..is this all a coqencidence and a bit of bad luck or all connected and some kind of nerve problem? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated..thankyou.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.