Whats wrong with me please help !

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi i am a 15 year old teenage boy 2 months ago i witnessed symptoms of my stool being weird. My shape is very weird and the stool is preety loose. I just have irregullar bowel movements my stool is not always bad but mostly it is. Once i had a stool which shape was normal but the stools colour was orange. Anothwr thing what i have notice is my stool is weird after i have cheese. I also have blood marks on my toilet paper after a bowek movement. But the blood only occurs if my anus starts burning while i am wiping my stool. I still go poo at the same time every morning and it easy always easy to come out. Maybe another thing which is ussefull is that i was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism 3-4 months ago, but the last time i went for a checkup it was normal. Maybe that could be related. Please someone help me i just hope i dont have cancer or any bad medical problem.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If you stool is weird after cheese you could be lactose intolerant.

Also if this all started 2 months ago and 3-4 months ago you were diagnosed with thyroid issues then it could very well be related to your thyroid meds.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.