whats your one food?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello all, ive been on orlistat for a week this time and for once i am sticking to the rules properly, i was just curious what was everyones one food that even if they only have a little triggers the side effects, mines definitely cheese lol

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Good morning and welcome to the forum! :-)

Yep!... its cheese for me too!

Lovely Britney has mentioned that the brand "Laughing Cow" makes a light version that is withing the so called rules, so "if" cheese is your thing you might like to try it.

Cheese has always been my downfalI, give me a cheeseboard over desert anytime! I have not managed to find the low fat Laughing Cow in my local stores, but shall keep looking, as I feel its not a good idea to deprive meself of all foods I love.

Check out Britneys Oristat blog, there are lots of hints and tips that are great for newbies!

///*.*\\\

• Posted

The rules are ur not mean to eat anything over 5g per 100g and as cheese is about 40g I'm not suprised lol. I was on them for 6 months and it takes a while, but the longer you take them the smallest mistake will cause a accident I found!!

Just be careful with the fat content. smile

• Posted

1.5g of fat for Laughing Cow light :-)

Just dont go overboard with it, or you will pay the price in the bathroom!

///*.*\\\

• Posted

I freeze a packet of the extra light laughing cow so I can grated it over salad or my spag bol. YUM cheesygrin
    • Posted

Omg really?  I haven't had them but I'm shocked by that, no wonder the whole country is getting fat if this is what someone would eat on a cracker for a healthy snack!!
  • Posted

If you have extra low fat laughing cow it's only 2g per 100g so that's safe option smile
  • Posted

i havent found one yet ... although i'm sure it's only a matter of time!

I'm used to strange "bowel movements" so the side effects haven't really been that drastic for me ...

• Posted

Chips sad I miss the smell of hot chips with loads of vinegar sad lol 
    • Posted

Stop it Shelagh! eek

You are making my mouth water something rotten! sad

I would kill for a bag of chips with lots of salt and vinegar right now, I can even smell them! lol

///*.*\\\

• Posted

It's a cruel world ,  I know exactly how you feel, went and took a photo of my fat belly.. Soon fixed my craving lol xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.