When death is the only way out.....

Posted , 6 users are following.

no matter how hard i try or what i do i can't get through. i no longer want to live like this! I can't take any more! just so sad, i can death as a viable end. now.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I know how it feels... But I think this is a cry for help. What is the main issue that bothers you? Do you have any close people that truly care for you?

• Posted

i have complex PTSD, i have had lots of recent flashbacks, i am just exceptionally scared and can't see another way put.

• Edited

Hi, Sam! I think we've probably bumped into each other here on the forum before. I don't have any brilliant advice to give you right now, but I would just like to ask you to hang in there.

If you don't want to live "like this" anymore, try to change something in your routine, even if it is something small. That way, you will keep yourself moving forward.

Feel embraced!

• Posted

hi bernipes, i remember your name, thanks for taking time to respond, i have done something to move forward but it has backfired so badly, i now feel worse and sad. i am slipping again and don't know how to stop.

• Posted

The way we look at things in life is so important to our mental health and progress!

I was listening to a podcast on this very thing and one of the things they talked about was instead of looking at obstacles as a failure, we can look at it as an opportunity to find new ways to go around the obstacle. It said that we have to work and make it our job to better our lives. Just because something doesn’t work that we tried does not mean that we give up on life.

Thomas Edison failed about 1000 times before he was successful at inventing the lightbulb! imagine if he gave up.

Never ever give up! make it your job to find some support through counseling. Even baby steps boost our feelings of hope and confidence. It doesn’t all have to happen immediately.

look for free or low cost counseling in your area. there’s always help. There’s always hope.

• Posted

hi jan, i understand what you say! i have days like i am sure lots of people do when you just want to bury your head permanently to stop everything hurting. sadly as i got so upset i have now ended up feeling ill! i am really delighted or should i say fuming at the people wjo caused this it's sad that it's family isn't bit. they've hurt me, upset my husband and made us row! now you see why i said what i said. my family, well 1 person in particular has made me feel awful. 😢😢😢😢😢

• Posted

I am sorry that that person has made you feel so badly. But you don’t have to feel like this forever. Don’t allow somebody to keep you down. When we do that, we are giving our power away to them. We are allowing them to continue to hurt us. There are people who were hurt by somebody many years ago and still keep on hurting and never are able to get on with their life. The person that hurt them has gotten on with their life. and they win.

Don’t allow that to happen to yourself. You deserve better. Don’t give that away to them. there is a saying that goes "The best revenge is living a good life."take care of yourself

• Posted

hi jan, i would like to feel much better but don't know how? this is a row between my mum and husband that i got dragged in to which has niw backfired so badly that i am left off in a worse situation than i was initially. i am just so sad and the stupid thing is it was all over paint! i am in tears written this!:,

• Posted

I just wish there was a way you could speak with a counselor about this. You could get a lot of help that way. It’s difficult to try to sort out on your own. do a little research to find a therapist in your area. You may be able to find free or very low cost counseling. You can even walk to some local churches who have free counseling or could even provide you with some resources for that. Do a little digging to get the support you need. You can do it.

• Posted

hi jan, thanks so much for your support! i spoke to a counsellor on Wednesday, i told her everything and she has tried to give me some ideas as to how to cope with this sort of situation! i am going to try to put them in to affect so this situation doesn't make me ill again.

• Posted

I know what you mean , i feel the same way. I don't want to really "kill me" i just want the pain to end. and if the death of oblivion does it, well so be it. Dead is better than constant never F-ing ending pain , darkness and loneliness.

• Posted

hi nash, i think people on here are more useful than any here understand more than anyone else. i am trying to escape the pain and sadness, if that makes any sense?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.