When do the bumps on feet and hands go?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had HFMD and it was horrible, after a week I was fine but 2 weeks on I still have red bumps either in circles or lines on my feet and hands.  Will these go?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not sure how long it takes it's been 10 days and the spots are fading but my hands and feet are so covered. This have blisters that have not "popped". I feel so ewe I just want to cover myself in a giant baggie.

• Posted

That is so funny that's exactly what I said about the baggie idea. Maybe we could come up with a solution and make a bunch of money. I have spent a fortune on hand creams and gloves - trying to find what works overnight. None of them do. Do not pop the blisters let them "dry" out.

• Posted

It feels like never. It's been 2 weeks and my hands and feet are still peeling from all of the blisters. Feet are so sensitive to walk on. Makes it almost impossible to go to work everyday. Good thing I sit at a computer all day lol. I had blisters on top of my blisters so my hands are a wreck. Tips of them are so sore it hurts to open anything and typing is truly now a pain. Pardon the pun.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.