When do you take it?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just starting and wondering what time of day people take the lexapro. Ive seen both morning and night but I have always taken my AD in the am

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I was taking it at night and it wasn't working well for me. I was waking up in the middle of the njhjt very anxious. I started to take it in my AM and it is much better. I sleep thru the night now I'm on day 6

• Posted

I take it mid morning but find i am really tired all day. I usually have to nap for an hour if i can. I wake up through the night with vivid dreams so i don't think taking it at night would be a great idea.

• Posted

Yeah taking it at night was not good for me. I would wake up a startled and nervous feeling and anxious at 4:30am. Since taking it during the day I've been much better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.