When does it stop ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I misbehaved slightly over Friday and I'm facing the consequences of oily and orange stool / leaks.

When does it stop and how can you make it go away quicker ?

Didn't realise it would be this bad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Depending on how much fat u actually had it can last a couple of days. Not nice but definitely teaches you a lesson!! 😳 hope it don't last too long x

• Posted

Oh no, I need to go to work. I called in sick today because it's unstoppable...

Should I stop taking the tablets in the meantime ?

• Posted

Yes I probably would. If you are still taking them it's still getting rid of the fat. What did you eat?

I had pizza and it was 3 days of oil!! 😳 never did it again. Use panty liners hun if u have to go work. Good luck. X

• Posted

i had pizza saturday and im still paying for it. its horrible, never ever again, my poss came with chronic stomach pains, so bad that they put me in bed
  • Posted

Uh oh iv not advice as to how long but am curious as to what you are?!
  • Posted

Personally, when I've had a slip up & suffered the consequences I haven't stopped taking the meds just ridden it out & worn protection in case of accidents. You may find it better to ask a Dr as none of us here are qualified to give proper advice just our own opinion but of course it is up to you.

It'll prob stop you doing it again though which is partly how they work!!! ;-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.