when does the pill kick in??

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hiya me again!!

can we eat eggs? I dont know the amount of fat in them as i eat the eggs that my chickens lay... so i dont have any fat figures!! Ahhhhh!

Someone please help.

I LOVE eggs!x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Egg whites are fine,  egg yolks are pretty much universally over the 5g rule. It depends how well you can tolerate the pills tho x
  • Posted

Hi Emmy :-)

I treat myself to one egg a week, poached, boiled or in my ceramic frying pan.

Gosh thats a pity if you love eggs, you wont love them if you eat too many of them on Orilstat! eek

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

i heard eggs are full of fat?god help us.i dreamt i was being chased down the street by a huge tomato last night lol.
  • Posted

I have a book which lists basic ingredients and their fat content, it says one egg is 5.3g of fat (all in the yolk, the white is 0g fat). A medium egg is 58g according to the box I have at home, so eggs are technically out, though I have heard some people have them, I've yet to risk it!
  • Posted

I have hens too, and eat the eggs in moderation. According to MFP, one large egg is 74 calories and 4.9g fat and so far I've had no ill effects but would only eat one at a time!
  • Posted

Hi i had 2 soft boiled eggs with 2 slices of toast and that was a week ago and i had NO side effects, that was for my tea, it was a treat for not cheating lol, i had no fat at all in my brekkie or lunch so had it all in my tea, i dont snack much but if i do its fruit or cherry tomatoes xxx
  • Posted

Just finished my first week on the tablets the only side effects Iv had is constipation and headaches and I think I have had 2 soft boiled eggs with soldiers about 3 or 4 times and instead of using margarine on my bread I used 50% less fat soft cheese as it's got less fat than I think almost all the margarine spreads have I have been using a website called my fitness pal it has a handy food and exercise diary it's been a godsend 
  • Posted

That's interesting about eggs I hadn't realised eggs were so high in fat -😪 I had scrambled eggs the other day and had to make sure I wasn't far from the loo most of the day ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.