When I get depressed I find it really hard not to cheat

Posted , 4 users are following.

Whenever other things in my life get on top if me, I find it increasingly hard not to cheat.

I dont do it regularly, maybe once every 6-8 months. Afterwards I'm filled with regret then I obsess over the damage I might have done and I worry myself further. I know about all the health risks I must just be very weak willed!

I find it hard to go to anyone for support as the people i speak to are not sufferers.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If your in a relationship and you have cheated, sorry but it's not ok to blame that on depression. Depression is not a get out of jail card, it's not an excuse for bad behaviour, and for your own sake you need to stop believing that it is

• Posted

Getting low is a typical symtom of gluten intolerance and associated nutrient deficiency. See you GP to get something to help or ask for advice from a good health food shop fro natural supplements (preferably to top up your Seratonin levels). Otherwise, get some Hypnotherapy or see a Nutritionist privately. It is worth every penny you spend. Then you will have strategies to deal with your low times and not turn to crappy food. It may be tougfh for a while but you will gain strength after a while.

All the best and good luck. 

Good luck.

• Posted

Hi Philip 

Getting low is a typical symtom of gluten intolerance and associated nutrient deficiency! WOW  this is the first time I have read anything  relating to GF and I have been diagnosed for 7 year now and have really bad low moods especially when fighting infection. 

I am very interested to find out more of what nutrient deficiency means.

Three months ago I self diagnosed lactose intolerance and are seeing a huge impact in my energy levels and general health and wellbeing.

Didn’t even consider my GF as possible cause of all symptoms but especially low mood 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.