When I look down to read the text on my shirt

Posted , 3 users are following.

It's out of focus somewhat with two eyes but when I use one eye, it's not? Should I be concerned?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

And the other eye? Sounds like you're short/long sighted in one eye. An optician will work it out for you.
    • Posted

I mean that I can look down on my shirt and it's clear when I look down with either eye, but if I look down at the text on my shirt with both eyes, it looks out of focus. When I look in any other direction, I see just fine.
    • Posted

Michael I'm sorry, I find I want to be flip and tell you to buy another T shirt! But seriously, are there are any real difficulties in your vision, where you really can't see stuff other than looking down at the lettering on your T shirt?

Either way, see an optician. It doesn't sound like anything is seriousl

• Posted

I was concerned about whether or not my vision while looking downward was compromised. It's not as noticeable as when I wear a regular shirt, but I didn't recall ever having difficulty focusing on text in that direction before binocularly. Yes, that sounds a bit flippant, but I understand the response as my query sounds quite minor but I assure you, it wasn't to me when I posted on here. Regardless of what I was told here, I was going to an optician as my checkup is in the next few weeks but I wanted to know if this was an issue worth bringing up to the doc. Thanks for the reply!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.