When I try to focus on something , either close or faraway, my head shakes a little bit.

Posted , 2 users are following.

When I try to focus on something , either close or faraway, my head shakes a little bit. There is a sensation in the back of my head, it's really uncomfortable. I can't focus without moving my head a little bit thus.

I wear spectacles, and my eye power is 3.5 left, and 4 right (hyperopia / farsighted). I really don't know what's the problem, but I'm pretty sure it's related to my eyes.

Can someone please guide? (I don't know which group to put this under)

Regards,

Aman

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are your spectacle lens prescriptions up to date? when did you last get your eyes checked? This is the first thing you should do. A simple adjustment to your glasses may be all thats needed.

• Posted

Thanks for getting back Marina!

I had them checked a couple of weeks back 😦

I am even starting to doubt if it's an eye problem, I am noticing I have trouble even when I shut my eyes. Even then, my head shakes/twitches.

Could you please suggest any other direction? I am starting to get a little scared I won't lie. I don't know which doctor to goto

• Edited

I am guessing you are not in UK. I would suggest a neurologist .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.