When is tanning in a bed suppose to start working?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been to the tanning salon 4x now for 5 mins the first 2x and 6 mins the next 2x...... Still no sign of getting better and I'm getting more spots sad please help and tell me that this happens at first then it starts to go away.  I am also using head and shoulders

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How long have you had the rash? I found that head and shoulders did not work. Make sure you do not use hot water to wash that makes the rash ten times worse, cold water only. Try a tea tree wash and tea tree cream after it stops the itching. Zinc tablets can also help.
    • Posted

The tanning could cause discoloration if you persist. I would suggest the oils alone. I sincerely hope this helps!! I understand the PR struggle rolleyes feelt like fire ants and I isn't even want to look in the mirror. But this stuff gave me new skin. It is wonderful.
  • Posted

Coconut oil and myrrh!! That is the trick! Please try it for one week. I saw and felt results within the first 24 hours. Within a week it was almost entirely gone. I began the process just 2 days after the PR completely covered me.
    • Posted

I don't know but the best thing I found was tea tree cream. It stops the itching immediately and gets rid of the rash. It's available from boots.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.