When is the best time to take omerzapole?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I usually get reflux at night. Does that mean I should take it before bed?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yup. Depends if you are one one tab or two a day, if one then yes take it half hour before your evening meal. 
  • Posted

To be honest, there is never a good time to take the Pill.  Best thing you can do for yourself is look into getting the Linx device put in the rid the use of the medicine.  It will be the best decision you ever made.  I had reflux since I was 18 and had the Linx put in a year ago when I turned 30 and haven't had any issues since.  It corrects the issue on Day 1.

• Posted

Hey Jason,

Excellent ! Did you get the Linx done on the NHS or privately ?

Regards

Stuart

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.