When is the best time to take the tablet? Before/during/after

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey all,

Quick question! When is the best time to take the tablet? The leaflet says either before, during or after? I have taken them after but was wondering if people found it better at other times? A heads up would be super grateful! 

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi John :-)

I dont know that there is a best time to take it as such, I take it just before I have my meal, but there are times I forget to take it until about 30mins after I have eaten!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

On my first month I lost 10 lbs, which is good because I dont really count calories.

I am about due to have my second monthly weigh in any day now, kinda dreading it because although I am not eating much fat, I'm still not watching the calorie content as I should be.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hi

I take mine before or with, else after 5 months of taking them I'd still forget to take it.

Don't think there is a best time to take, it's down to personal choice as long as you don't take them too long after a meal.

• Posted

Thanks Adam!

How is it going for you? Have you lost much in the 5 months??

• Posted

I started taking them on the 21st March and at my last weigh in on Friday just gone I am 3lb away from losing 7st. Fingers crossed I can achieve that this week...
    • Posted

Oh! well done Adam :-)

Wow! almost 7 stones biggrin now that is something to be very proud of!

I just wish I had of gone to my GP earlier :-(

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Good man Adam. Do you mind me asking what your start weight was? Any tips on meal plans etc?
  • Posted

Hi

I try to take it before my meal so I remember! I've been taking them for about a month and lost 12lbs.

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.