When Will It End?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Woke up this morning with the jitters, and anxiety, with feelings of jumping out of my skin. I was doing good for several mornings.

Took my magnesium, waiting for it to work.

I just want to feel calm., centered, with a sense of well being. That was the person I used to before all the changes started happening.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It doesnt. When you think you are going back to normality boom it comes and hits you again.

Life makes it harder, our circumstances, stresses in life.

When you think lif is being good to you something comes and hits you in the face and all we can do is pick up the pieces and get on with life.

It is horrible, I thought I had finally conquered it all being peri since 37 and post since 47. had 2 good years and now I am having to restart again.

Had to stop HRT and deal with all the stupid symtoms that come back with a vengeance. Femarelle and Citalopram have helped. Femarelle still waiting for it to kick in.Takes a while.

xx

• Posted

I can't imagine going through this for so long. I really hope it turns around for the better for you.

• Posted

No. I took It for 2. Stopped due to abnormal scan result.

Before that would take fluoxetine.

Then changed to citalopram and now taking Femarrelle.

• Posted

Dry mouth, drink water and it doesn't make any difference + my chest is so tightened it comes and goes. Again can not breathe properly and pain between my shoulders. Strange blocked ears. All that moving inside me all morning. 😢

• Posted

oh no.  I am feeling 80% better but have a feeling now that it will not last.  Not post yet, but moving towards it.  Seems like there's no real solution.  Can you post here how the Femerelle is working for you?

• Posted

Hi! Im not good today. Hot, checked the temperature -fine. I've got strange slaimy throght. What can it be? Any one has got that? No pain😕

• Posted

Maria all i can say is i understand. I have been good for a while an then suddenly two days afain my life changed am so so fed up an dicourage frm many things...but tryin my best to stand tall...
  • Posted

Dear Maria

How long have you been taking the magnesium? It probably took a few weeks for me to feel less anxious after taking magnesium x

• Posted

I've been taking it for a couple of months. I take one in the morning. I feel it working about an 1 hour after taking it.

• Posted

Oh OK, do you drink caffeine? I love my coffee but it does make me that bit more anxious if I have too much and if I dont aleep well, this too can make me edgey the next day x
    • Posted

Yes it is a shame I love it too much, I find it doesn't cause so many hot flushes as it did but I still get the odd one!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.