When will it end :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

My chest pain never lets up. It's always in the centre of my chest. I've had ecgs/ekgs blood tests stress test X-ray and abdominal scan all to come back normal. Seen a cardiologist as well and all have put it down to stress and anxiety. It's ruining my life. I never have a break from the pain and sleeping is hard to find. I'm at a loss as well as to what next. Currently take lexapro and redalin but nothing is helping sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Molly, do you have any other symptoms? Shortness of breath? Fatigue? Palpitations? Anything make it better or worse?
    • Posted

I have palpitations, tremors , sweaty hands and body shaking. My chest, shoulders and arms hurt 24/7. I never get a break. Nothing eases the pain. This has been going on 4 months now.
    • Posted

Molly, can you reproduce your pain by pressing anywhere? What happens to your pain when u exert yourself? Walk upstairs, exercise, emotional upset? Can you do anything to ease it???
    • Posted

It's a little tender pressing a cm towards my left breast from the centre of my chest. It's all good to breath and I do breathing exercises. I work 5 nights a week and still going to work. The pain is faint when I'm walking until I sit or lay down, it becomes severe. If I have a cry it will vanish for roughly 30 mins but I can't cry all day and night lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.