when will these head symptoms go away?!!?!?!!!!!!!!???????

Posted , 4 users are following.

These head symptoms are driving me insane... Three months non stop!!!!!! I've even had a CT scan to ease my mind to let me know it's anythint not serious. All that the doctor says it is anxiety causing these symptoms..: and I started getting them through a very stressful hard time three months ago... But I honestly cannot take them anymore! Has anyone had anything similar? And what do I do to get this out of my head?? It's driving me insane. Also what happened last night I started to get a throbbing pulse feeling in my throat? Is this anxiety related too? Why am I getting all these things 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I've had that throbbing thoat feeling a lot. Does your tummy make really loud noises? I'm obsessed with everything 
  • Posted

My head has like weird sensations, pressures, throbs, stabs and just really bizarre feelings.. I can't take it anymore sad and no Ive never had any stomach issues with anxiety
    • Posted

Hey! Do you have memory problems? Do you feel serious lack of drive or motivation?

Is there a pressure in your head? Is it just an incredible discomfort? Do you feel inebriated? Like you're high or drunk? Incredibly foggy? Almost like you're floating through life?

• Posted

Hey Taylor, yeah I feel like my short term memory is kind of fading away lately.. And brain fog here and there I feel like I'm actually going insane. 

Last night when I was tying to sleep I wqss hearing voices and feeling so detached sad and yes pressure and weird feelings in my head sad how about you?

• Posted

When the brain experiences high levels of stress it does whatever it can to protect itself. Sometimes it goes a little haywire.

I recommend getting yourself a therapist ASAP! It's common to get caught up in a season of life. Try to reflect on a time when you were on top of the world. THAT can and will be you again. This is just temporary. A moment in the grand scheme of your crazy and beautiful life. You'll grow, learn, and gain so much from this when you're on the other side.

I've been majorly struggling relentlessly for the last 4 months...after a year of extreme fatigue and stress, my brain just shut down on me. 

• Posted

If ur hearing voices u must see someone asap it won't go alone x best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.