Where did my post go?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Where did my post go?  I made a post on here about suites craving craving sweets and there were no replies but now the messages just gone. Wondering if anyone else has this issue because I have become a sweet closet eater literally I’m hiding in my car eating sweets wait until my husband has gone to work to eat a sweet and seem unable to control myself not sure how to handle this because the urge is just so strong. I’ve been at sweets and junk food eater on my life I’m 61 but this is the worst it’s ever been like really no control it’s kind of scary.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes my craving for sweets r higher, so I just eat a bite size white chocolate kit kat a day. Whats so weird is that I went years not eating sweets, didn't miss it or even wanted it. So my guess is the zoloft.

• Posted

I saw your post but I didn't respond cos I'm not a sweet craver.lol

It was posted Alf Alf

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

• Posted

Don’t know, I don’t really eat sweats!!
  • Posted

I have always been a vegetarian. Amazing diet . What I have lived on for the past month?? Bananas, dry crackers, chocolate, plain biscuits and date scones!!!!! I can’t stomach vegetables or anything healthy! So yes your appetite and taste buds go haywire. I hope it settles down. My children stare at me when I’m eating a chocolate biscuit. Like I’ve gone mad . So I completely understand the sweet craving. I have a jar of sugar free lollies 🍬 for when it hits me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.