Where has the website gone?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Seem to have lost the Anxiety forum. Had email but it said it had been moved or deleted?

Anybody else getting the same problem? Any advice?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes!  I think we are all having problems....the format seems to have been changed.  Not too happy about it!
    • Posted

Hi! 

Received an email from patient.info which directed me to the site. So things back on track. I couldn't understand why there were no posts. 

Thought it was something I'd said! Lol.

• Posted

lol i thought the same, from a lot of emails to none at all - i was beginning to worry lol
  • Posted

Yes Sue......we are all having problems, it seems! x
    • Posted

Thought I'd been thrown off the forum! Lol. 

Lots of posts and then nothing! There really should have been a warning! 

(calmer self says " We'll get it sorted shortly!").

• Posted

Hi Sue

i am told by e.mail I have a private message but when I go to it I have no messages,completlely lost.

joan

• Posted

It's soooo frustrating! Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

By the way Boots have still got the Rescue  remedy pastilles on offer three for two! 

Sue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.