Where has your weight gone from?

Posted , 4 users are following.

just wondering of the weight you've lost can you tell where it's gone from?

I'm two months in to taking orlistat and have lost 19lbs so far with a lot more to lose but  feel as though it's gone from my sizeable boobs!!!   When I've list weight before it's never gone from my boobs so thus feels strange!!

lis x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lis :-)

I never have lost from my cup size before, although have lost it from my back on previous diets....but with Orlistat I have and yes it feels strange for me too!

I have gone down a dress size and I would say my weight is coming off all over really.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Well done ongoing down a dress size daisy - I've got a way to go before I go down a dress size

my clothes are fitting nicer now - just need to stick with it and get lots of motivation once I'm back from my hols xx

• Posted

Well done nothing better than seeing your hard work paying off.

Keep going 

Happy chick x

• Posted

3wks in and 3inches off tummy, 3/4inch off arms, nearly 2inches off thigh. I do exercise well (3st to loose in total)
    • Posted

We'll done HL , what a difference that must feel.

Feels so much better when you start to see the difference .

Keep happy 

Happy chick xx

• Posted

Great stuff husky!!!!  Well done 

suppose I should measure myself too ....

• Posted

Defo but put the tape measure in places with something like a mole, belly button or birthmark, scar etc so you know the exact place to put it next time. 

I'm sure I've lost more on my thigh but I can't remember exact place to put tape measure. So they're my conservative stats I am sure it's more though 

Very pleased smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.