Where I can find PrEP to prevent HIV?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I prefer to buy prep online. I already got the prescription. Who have some trustful source that i can order?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Getting your PrEP at PrEP.Online

Many queer men know what PrEP is pre-exposure prophylaxis, a medication that is highly effective at preventing HIV but they don’t all know how to get it. Thankfully there’s a new website called PrEP.Online that allows anyone in the world to get PrEP dropped on their doorstep

PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is such a tool and it's highly effective in protecting against HIV. Daily use of PrEP builds up resistance to HIV infection. PrEP is a pill that reduces your chance of getting infected when exposed to HIV by over 98%, when properly used. PrEP allows you to have sex with your HIV-infected partner, or with many different partners, with peace of mind. Therefore, PrEP is a trust resource that takes the fear out of sex.

Practicing responsible, safe sex is always important. More so when your lifestyle choices put you at higher risk of exposure to HIV. Deciding on and sticking to a smart safe sex strategy will considerably help in reducing the risks to your sexual health. But you have to be able to trust the means by which you do that.

PrEP does not have to be expensive; many healthcare insurers provide coverage for PrEP in their plans. You can order up to a three-month supply of three different types of PrEP: Ricovir-EM, manufactured by Mylan in India (for $144); and Teno-em, manufactured in Thailand (for $126).

At PrEP.Online , we've made the process easy, fast and secure for you. Check out the PrEP.Online website at www.prep.online to find out how.

• Posted

You would have to get that at the hospital.
    • Posted

Hey James, 

Prep is a kind of medication which can prevent HIV more than 90% effectively. 

But you cannot get if from the hospital. 

Some of the sexual hospital in the UK could provide prep but it is only for researching. 

Individuals who wants prep should buy by themselves. 

Thanks for your post. 

Best,

Hugo 

• Posted

Hey there, 

If you want prep, the best place to have a look is the website:

I want prep now. (type in google). 

One thing is very important is before you take prep, you need to go for a 4th generation HIV test to make sure that you are HIV negative. 

There also more information in a Facebook group , if you have more question, you can message me and i am really glad to help. 

Best, 

Hugo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.