Where is everybody?

Posted , 6 users are following.

been very quiet on here lately. Are u all cured ? I hope so, but doubt it !!

Mine has not been too bad for a few days but back today with a vengeance.

Terrible pain, unsteady on feet etc etc.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi hc as the others have said welcome, does the nausea accmpany the headache which is usual for us cs sufferers. i am into my 6th week of feeling rough and boy is it a stinker this time. re-read the previous posts and you will pick up allsorts of hints and tips. good luck x chris
  • Posted

Hi

Thanks to all for the welcome. No I am not on any medication, only nurofen if it gets bad. Today the whole of my head feels sore but just under the skin (as if someone pulled all my hair hard!) does that make sense? But don't feel too sick today. Sometimes the sickness is with a headache but is doesn't last very long. It seems to change daily, and go round in circles. Yes I have had an MRI scan that diagnosed the CS plus a couple of bits of brain that don't get full blood supply - apparently that is very common in people over 50! However I am waiting to see a neurologist hopefully sometime in September as I am going away for 5 weeks next week.

Sorry that you guys are having a rough time and hope you feel better soon.

Cheers

HC

• Posted

[quote:816f8c956e=\"Flutterbye\"]:run: *Jassy runs naked thru the forum.....*

There is nobody here to see me anyway!!!! :wow:[/quote:816f8c956e]

Tsk! Well that's just typical, I turn my back for a few days and what happens .......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, sorry I have been AWOL for a while now, I am just dashing in ([b:816f8c956e][i:816f8c956e]with[/i:816f8c956e][/b:816f8c956e] my clothes on Jassy!) to say HELLO :D to everyone, my best wishes to you all, hope you are all OK, big hugs to those who are not, I will be back soon, but am caught up in all kinds of complicated family problems just now which is taking up all my time, the stress is making my neck worse too I think, BUT ...... I shall be back just as soon as I have sorted this lot out 8)

Missing everybody and looking forward to chatting again soon :D

Lou xx

• Posted

nice to see you back again lou, everyone seemed to awol for a while but are slowly coming back apart from gerry. sorry to hear you are having family problems . yes stress does make the pain worse and the more pain the more stress, so maybe you should take time to relax a little and take time for you so that you can ease the pain a little. bye for now chris xx
  • Posted

[quote:71fc62ebe9=\"HC58 \"]Hi

Thanks to all for the welcome. No I am not on any medication, only nurofen if it gets bad. Today the whole of my head feels sore but just under the skin (as if someone pulled all my hair hard!) does that make sense? But don't feel too sick today. Sometimes the sickness is with a headache but is doesn't last very long. It seems to change daily, and go round in circles. Yes I have had an MRI scan that diagnosed the CS plus a couple of bits of brain that don't get full blood supply - apparently that is very common in people over 50! However I am waiting to see a neurologist hopefully sometime in September as I am going away for 5 weeks next week.

Sorry that you guys are having a rough time and hope you feel better soon.

Cheers

HC[/quote:71fc62ebe9]

Hiya HC, :D

Yeah, the sore areas you mention I think are caused by tension and the pain of the H/A's I've even had it on my arms when the pain is really bad. My skin is sore to touch, it's called something like allodonia. Might be worth checking the headaches out with your GP.

What is becomming very clear is that CS [i:71fc62ebe9]is [/i:71fc62ebe9]a very broad based diagnosis and has more underlying problems than just osteo-arthritis.

Hope you enjoy your 5 weeks away and good luck with the Neuro.

Take Care

Emxx smile

Chris, sad

So sorry youhave been suffering the past few weeks, I'd send you Mancunian hugs 'n' wishes for some respite soon. but that would be sending coals to Newcastle :D Hope you feel better soon.

Lou!! :D

Hope everything settles down on the home front soon. we miss ya!! :D

All together now....................

GERRY!! GERRY!! GERRY!! GERRY!! GERRY!! GERRY!! GERRY!! :D :D :D

Emxx :D :D

• Posted

Em, thanks indeed for your thoughts, as you say it is a strange thing this cs and seems to give us all many different symptoms. Will look up allodonia and see what comes up.

Have a good summer everyone and see you in September.

X

huffpuff

• Posted

I get the headaches too...Its one of my main symptoms!!! Before i was diagnosed, i had all sorts of tests for the headaches as i refused to believe it was caused by my neck injry....I has eyes tested, brain scans and other tests, but it all came down to my neck again....I also get that feeling just under the skin...and Em, I get it in my arm as well.....so we are all normal....(whatever that means.... :lol: )

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.