Where's a 'steet wise' hospice nurse?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I do not wish to hear any comments from folks not in the 'end of life business' but I would sincerely appreciate hearing from a person who cares for patients who die of emphysema. Since patients and their diseases are different, there must be those who suffer more than others, and some who suffer less, and some who suffer not. A little bird told me that unless we are in the bed slippers of the person we really do not know if they suffer.

Has any patient on their last day ever spoke up and said "Hey, don't feel a thing"?. I do not fear death. My fear is not knowing the truth.

3 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm a medium of 50 years and I promise you there is life after death. And most people who die its peaceful . They are going home to their loved ones who will greet them on the other side . I've had so much proof of life after death and I've seen many things over the 50 years including my little dog who died .i think it's the fear of not knowing for most people
    • Posted

Yes, it's the fear of not knowing, not the idea of not being alive. I believe that there is a spiritual world of which the physical being cannot understand. So I must wait my turn to find out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.