Where to begin diagnosing?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve had neck pain for almost 5 years. I’ve had seizures twice in the past few years. Sometimes I get dizzy and my vision can blur or go dark when I get very excited. Sometimes it has felt as though tension leaves my neck and there may be a sensation of warm and throbbing lines across my scalp. There has been a tender spot on the crown of my head, where those lines cross. Today I feel as if that place has hurt, or simply been tender, all day.

All this time I’ve thought that it was tension in my neck that caused it to hurt, and my left arm to feel numb or have pain, along with my left leg. I’ve thought that this same tension caused the weird sensation up the side of my skull and over the crown. However, recently there have been these sharp pains that come and go quickly across my scalp. And today this tenderness at the crown... I’m wondering if having a doctor perform a blood test to check for bacteria is a good step to take along with an electrocardiography.

My thought about the blood test is to test for an infection. The reason for this is that I also have a rash on my wrist, what was a regular colored patch of skin with bumps I wasn’t used to season. These bumps have been around a couple weeks, I think. The area became inflamed yesterday and today. If a blood infection it could cause the other things... if I also have had unhealthy heart valves for some time, right?

I've assumed that they are all related.

What are ya'll's thoughts?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Johnny

If you've had seizures in the past, I would imagine that you have already spoken with your doctor before.

Just go to your doctor , just for your peace of mind, and get your bloods checked. Your neck pain could be a anything, tension, anxiety, pinched nerve, pulled muscle, arthritis (no matter what age you are) brought on by forward head posture. An xray of your neck will show arthritis , if any. You could just be getting tension brought on by anxiety, the more you worry the worse it becomes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.